1385 Wood Duck TRL Naples, FL 34108Request Info
- MLS Number: 217024000
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Pelican Marsh
- Subdivsion: Arbors At Pelican Marsh
1385 Wood Duck TRL
Naples, FL 34108
- Price: $2,495,000
- Living Area: 5835 Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- 3 Car Garage
H. 11824 - Newly remodeled and upgraded to feel like a new home, with all of the luxury appointments one would hope for. Yet in one of Naples most established and revered neighborhoods. This stately, 2-story, 6 bedroom, 5,835 sq. ft. home, has been re-imagined with amazing craftsmanship. Featuring marble floors, premium cabinetry, elegant mouldings, custom ceiling details, fine lighting and plumbing fixtures, top-of-the-line appliances, lavish bathrooms and much more. The exterior was also transformed with a stone faade, fountains, new landscaping, newer roof, outdoor kitchen & dining courtyard, wood garage doors and travertine pool deck. Located on a secluded cul-de-sac, overlooking a lush preserve, only 2-miles from Vanderbilt Beach.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Patio
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Marble floors
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Window treatments, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northeastern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Guest room, Office
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Marsh Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the Audubon Properties, Inc., Inc. Copyright 2017 Audubon Properties, Inc., Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 12/15/17. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Audubon Properties, Inc..