285 Grande WAY 1605 Naples, FL 34110Request Info
- MLS Number: 217051792
- Type: High Rise (8+)
- Development: The Dunes
- Subdivsion: Grande Excelsior
285 Grande WAY 1605
Naples, FL 34110
- Price: $1,749,000
- Living Area: 3353 Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- 2 Car Garage
C.13875 - Exceptional 3 bedroom + Den condo in The Grande Excelsior at The Dunes on Vanderbilt Drive. This rare 16th floor resort style palace in the sky boasts remarkable views of the Gulf and Turkey Bay. Recently renovated kitchen with white cabinets, new granite counters, AKSO dishwasher, SubZero refrigerator, chrome lighting, built in entertainment center and icemaker. New carpet in Master BR, a JENN Air grill and flat screen TV for wonderful outdoor living on one of the 2 lanais. The Dunes, named America's Best by the National Homebuilder's Association features outstanding amenities and impeccable service including resort pool at the Plantation Club, tennis courts, locker rooms and Tiki Bar with food and beverage service. This unit has the private Floridian Beach Club membership (shuttle service, food and beverage, towels, chairs) available with transfer fee. Being sold furnished this stunning space has another bonus - 4 months of rental pre-booked in 2018! This is a money maker.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay view, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Request Information on Condo-town Home The Dunes Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the Audubon Properties, Inc., Inc. Copyright 2017 Audubon Properties, Inc., Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 10/15/17. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Audubon Properties, Inc..