285 Grande WAY 702 Naples, FL 34110Request Info
- MLS Number: 217055200
- Type: High Rise (8+)
- Development: The Dunes
- Subdivsion: Grande Excelsior
285 Grande WAY 702
Naples, FL 34110
- Price: $1,399,000
- Living Area: 3353 Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- 2 Car Garage
Luxury Tower 3BR/3.5BA Home Boasts of Den and Bay and Gulf View The Dunes Vanderbilt Drive. Enjoy the lifestyle of a luxury tower overlooking Turkey Bay and with exquisite 7th-floor view of the Gulf of Mexico. Step off your own private elevator that opens exclusively into your private foyer. This spacious living quarters has marble floors in the living, dining, kitchen, and breakfast areas. Its classic look is enhanced with crown moldings and kitchen with granite countertops and wood cabinets. Marble flooring also enhances the wrap-around lanai with gulf view. The lanai also features an outdoor electric grill, for great entertaining. In the kitchen, cook and dine with pleasure with wall oven, microware, gas cooktop, and wine cooler. Enjoy privacy and comfort with each of three bedrooms with their own bathroom suites. One bedroom also has its own private terrace. Also has a den with wood floor. The upscale building provides for under-building parking with two slots and service elevator. Motorized storm shutters. Luxurious private club with pool. Make your offer on this unbelievable luxury home in the Dunes and know that youve arrived. Call to see it today.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay view, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Request Information on Condo-town Home The Dunes Naples
Listing provided courtesy of BHHS Florida Realty
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the Audubon Properties, Inc., Inc. Copyright 2017 Audubon Properties, Inc., Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 12/15/17. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Audubon Properties, Inc..