7409 Bay Colony DR Naples, FL 34108Request Info
- MLS Number: 217057778
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Pelican Bay
- Subdivsion: Strand At Bay Colony
7409 Bay Colony DR
Naples, FL 34108
- Price: $10,500,000
- Living Area: 7117 Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- 3 Car Garage
Exclusive private beachfront enclave of only 12 residences with membership in the prestigious Bay Colony Club. Walk out to the private white, sugar sand beach just beyond your resort-stye pool and spa with waterfalls. The Strand offers extreme security with a 24/7 guard-gated entry plus an additional electronically-operated security gate. The Bay Colony Club features world-class cuisine and the amenities of a 5-star resort with an attentive staff. There is also a Tennis Club with six state-of-the-art hydro clay courts, pro shop, and experienced professionals and if you enjoy golfing, you may join the exclusive Bay Colony Golf Club nearby.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Balcony, Storage/out-building(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom upstairs, Great room, Foyer, Sitting room
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Gulf frontage, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Stories: Multi-story
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Picture window, Shutters
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the Audubon Properties, Inc., Inc. Copyright 2017 Audubon Properties, Inc., Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 10/17/17. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Audubon Properties, Inc..